Wednesday, January 29, 2014
My life in Chicago
Hello everyone! I will tell you about my life in Chicago. I came to Chicago 2 years ago. My first impression was WOW!The Downtown was amazing. i enjoyed the wonderful architechtures and visited a lot of places. i came in winter, it was cold and it reminded me of my country. After i come here, I started working in a restaurant and go to school. first five days of the week is busy and weekends are always fun for me. i go out with my friends on the weekends. we enjoy some good dinner and we go to karaoke or club afterwards. chicago has lots of nice clubs. also i enjoy bowling with my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Angie! What is your favorite club here in Chicago? Any recomendations? :)
ReplyDeleteI like that you are enjoying yourself in this city!
ReplyDelete