Monday, February 24, 2014
me then vs now
Hello everyone!
So, today i'm going to write about myself being changed to a person who i am now. Let's start with who i was, what i was doing or what i was thinking 5 years ago. I would say i was lazy, not determined, careless and so on and so on... i think i wasn't as mature as i am today. i wasn't sure which school to study, where to study... there was a lot of mixed feelings about my future. But now i feel like i'm a different person in a lot of ways. i'm determined, willing to work to get to my dream, mature and i know where i want to be in 10 years. Also, i feel responsible to help and support my parents. (which i do) Although, i have changed in many ways, there are lot of things i haven't changed like my laziness, stubborn, indecisive etc.... i think living in the U.S definetely helped me to mature myself because as you all know it's hard to live in a different country by yourself. Everyday, i strive to become a better person and learn new things about life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good on you. And bravo for striving to be a better person. I'm curious about where you want to be in 10 years. I wish I knew the answer to that myself!
ReplyDelete